Denise Pires is a usability specialist at valsplat | usability onderzoek. She researches the efficiency and effectiveness of websites. She holds a bachelor degree in Interaction Design (Hogeschool van Rotterdam, Communication and Multimedia Design). Currently she is a MA New Media student at the University of Amsterdam.
Getting in touch with Denise
- Web Use and its Effects on User Behavior (1)
- Power of search and its effects on users
- Redesigns: join forces with your users!
- Augmented Reality: A new way of learning?
- Why don’t we actually read anymore?
- Google Wave: A new way of creating dialogue
- Why are we using Twitter anyway?
- Icons: the art of design and implementation
- Mind over matter: Responsive Environments